Arni Freyr Arnason, District Court Attorney, ll.m.
- Kerno Legal Services, Reykjavík, Iceland, spring 2016-present. Partner and founder with Elin Arnadottir.
- BBA Legal, Reykjavik, 2010-2016. Senior Associate.
- Duke University School of law, Durham North Carolina, fall 2009. Research assistant for James D. Cox in the field of Banking- and Securities Law.
- VR labor union, Reykjavik, summer 2009. Administered a pro bono legal aid project for the union, assisting union members in financial difficulties by providing legal advice and assisting in negotiations with lenders.
- Saga Capital Investment Bank hf., Akureyri, 2008-2009.
- District Court Attorney, Bar exam December 2012.
- Duke University School of law, ll.m., June 2010.
- Reykjavik University, ML 2009.
- Reykjavik University, BA 2007.
- Icelandic, English.